Our success is down to the quality and talent of our people, and we're always on the lookout for ambitious individuals to help us create work that really matters.
Senior PR account manager for client secondment
Frame has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious communications professional to join the National Manufacturing Institute Scotland (NMIS) on secondment as Senior Corporate & Marketing Communications Officer.
We are looking for a well-organised, collaborative person with outstanding interaction skills, as well as proven writing, media relations and digital/social media acumen to help drive the success of NMIS, following the launch of its new state-of-the-art centre dedicated to driving the future of manufacturing through innovation.
The secondment is for a period of up to 12 months (maternity cover), following which you’ll be integrated back into our award-winning Corporate and B2B PR team at Frame to play a key role supporting a variety of organisations and businesses operating across Scotland, the UK and globally.
Strong writing skills are a must, as well as the ability to translate technical subject matter into media-friendly content. Experience of manufacturing and engineering isn’t necessary – it’s more important that you’re a good storyteller. You’ll be working with senior engineers and technically-minded people, so you should be a quick learner with the confidence to communicate on a daily basis with a wider group of subject matter experts.
A driving license and access to a car would also help – you’ll largely be working from NMIS’s world-class facility by Glasgow Airport for the first year.
In return we’ll provide a competitive salary and benefits package, flexible working and the chance to build your career with one of Scotland’s top agencies.
For more information about the role, contact Peter McFarlane on email@example.com
Senior Account Executive – Consumer PR
Frame’s consumer team works with a host of clients including Johnnie Walker Princes Street, Dobbies Garden Centre and the IrnBru Carnival.
As senior account executive, you’ll work across PR, Social Media, Influencer Relations, Events and much more, helping ensure our accounts and campaigns run seamlessly. In turn, we’ll help ensure you continually develop both professionally and personally at Frame, contribute to our culture and give us the opportunity to learn from you too! You’ll be supported from above and below by a well established team of communicators with decades of experience, and have the opportunity to learn from an award winning creative communications agency.
To thrive in this role you’ll either be an account executive looking for a step up, or an established senior account executive with agency or in-house experience across the following areas:
- Content creation for PR/communications/social/influencer, including creative idea generation
- Media and influencer relations, ideally you’ve already got some solid contacts of your own across both
- Social media / community management
- Logistical support for comms campaigns like sourcing props for events / shoots
- Account management including creating client activity plans / timelines / tracking coverage / basic budget management
- A passion for keeping up to date with industry best practice, particularly for digital and social, and advising the team and clients as appropriate – we want to know what you think
What Frame offers:
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Enhanced maternity / paternity pay
- Attractive holiday allowance, which grows as you grow with the business
- Discounted access to local leisure & wellbeing businesses
- Private medical insurance
If this sounds like the role for you, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk.