Are you a junior designer with at least a year’s experience in agency life? Do you love ideas and craft? Are you ridiculously skilled, happy working in a team or alone, and keen as mustard? Read on…
Frame is one of the biggest and most awarded creative agencies in Scotland. But we’re not happy with that. We always want to do better stuff.
Here, you’ll never be bored. We work hard and we work fast. Which means you’ll get three years’ experience in twelve months.
We pitch a lot.
We have more than 90 clients. From sports teams to shopping centres, train companies to tourism and posh cakes to good causes
Everyone works on everything. Film, press, print, motion, digital, ambient, experiential. Ideas that transcend all of that.
No egos are allowed. So best ideas wins, always. And if you’re good enough, you get to pitch, to present, to grow.
If you don’t know Glasgow, it’s a pretty welcoming city. (Roughguide named us friendliest city on the planet).
Our neighbourhood is cool. The Times called it the UK’s Hippest place to buy a home.
Get in touch. Chop, chop.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Familiarity with After Effects a big bonus.
- Digital design skills not essential but an understanding of basic online design very helpful.
- Organisation and flexibility to juggle high-capacity workload and prioritise accordingly
- Presentation skills (to present work and concepts at reviews)
- Ability to contribute ideas in brainstorms and workshops
- Good written, verbal and interpretation skills
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Creative flair and good knowledge of current design trends
- Ability to follow administrative and housekeeping procedures, such as timesheets and electronic job filing
Interested? Email Jennifer@framecreates.co.uk with details of your experience, and links to your work.