Due to a period of growth, a great career opportunity has arisen at Frame for a Digital Designer.
As a member of one of the Scotland's leading creative agencies, you will be part of a growing digital team; working with clients to create innovative and user-centred solutions .
The ideal candidate will be a conceptual thinker as well as an accomplished designer. An affinity for and knowledge of UX is essential.
You will be as comfortable creating beautiful and effective digital products as you are creating and developing original and compelling social media ideas.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES:
- Working on an exciting range of projects using your design skills
- Conceptualising original ideas with simplicity and the end-user in mind
- Creating wireframes, userflows, and prototypes.
- Understanding complex design problems and creating solutions to overcome them
- Impressive time-management and organisational skills with the ability to work on several projects at once and to deadlines
- An ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Building visual prototypes to demonstrate designs to users and developers.
- Designing responsive websites and other creative digital user experiences to meet client objectives.
- Providing design and concept direction.
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com