Digital Project Manager
Are you a talented Digital Project Manager looking for a new role? Do you have strong client facing experience and a problem-solving mind? Want to work for one of the biggest and most awarded winning creative agencies in Scotland?
We’re looking for a positive, smart and proactive person with at least 2 years agency experience delivering design and build projects. If you’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for learning new things, then read on!
About the role
You’ll be overseeing digital projects across a broad range of sectors and clients, managing large and small budgets. You will be working closely with our Client Services team and Solution Development teams to oversee projects from concept to competition, ensuring the process runs as smoothly as possible.
What does the role involve?
- Responsible for the planning, resourcing and management of digital projects, from web builds to display advertising campaigns
- Take ownership of all project documentation
- Responsible for the flow of information between Client Services and the Solution Development teams
- Ensure all project risks, issues and change requests are managed effectively
- Ensure the Solution Development teams are scheduled and briefed in a timely manner
- Planning and facilitating daily stand up meetings
- Prepare and distribute progress reports
- Define and manage project management processes with support from the Creative Services Director to improve our approach to agile design and web development
- Previous project management experience in a design and build role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to follow administrative and housekeeping procedures, such as timesheets and electronic job filing
- A solid understanding of both technical and digital creative processes
- Experience of content management systems, such as Umbraco
- Willingness to travel and work on-site with clients when required
- Agile Project Management framework qualification (DSDM, Scrum, etc) desired
In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A great working environment
- 20 days holiday (plus stats)
- Pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Life Assurance
- Your birthday off every year
- Subsidised gym membership at The Village Hotel
- Cycle to Work scheme
Please send your CV and a short covering letter (with current salary details) telling us why we'd love you to Jennifer Kyle, Operations Manager – Jennifer@framecreates.co.uk